Who We Are
AMRIT SEVA SANSTHAN, a non – benefit association, enrolled under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act 1958. It was framed by a group of youthful experts who had the devotion and pledge to serve country network and achieve positive societal change.
AMRIT was carried into reality to guarantee access of network to verified business openings. A few understudies during their four year certification in horticultural designing comprehended the requirement for improvement for example “the procedure improving the conditions and prospects” of provincial network.
They saw that the country network all in all didn’t know about the as good as ever advancements just as government improvement approaches that could empower them to enable themselves enough to assemble their occupations in better manner. They additionally comprehended that the principle attributes of NGOs are their capacity to achieve poor networks in remote zones that have couple of essential assets or foundation, and where taxpayer driven organizations are restricted or incapable; they can advance neighborhood support in the plan and usage of open projects by structure self-assurance and fortifying the hierarchical ability among low-pay individuals; they utilize ease advances, streamlined administrations and low working expenses; and they are inventive and versatile in the distinguishing proof of nearby needs, can expand upon assets and move advances grew somewhere else.
They framed a group with a conviction that through their very own drive they can all the more likely satisfy their potential by cooperating, and subsequently lessen the open door hole that exists between the advantaged and the drawbacks in the public eye.
- To work for the social development of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities in Rajasthan.
- To encourage healthcare development and health promotion.
- To encourage and popularize voluntary work.
- To fight against exploitation, injustice and corruption if found against any individual, class, community in the society.
- To educate the people for adoption of the good norms of a good citizenship and to inculcate into the peoples mind, ideals of national unity.
- To work for uplifting the status of women in the society.
- To work against female circumcision and to fight against the victimization of girl /women by anybody in the society on female circumcision or any other related issues.
- To propagate the need for tree plantation / pollution control and environmental awareness.
- To help and generate training programme for self employment of women and educated unemployed people and to work for adult education.
- To create the means for providing medical assistance to the people suffering from diseases, especially for helpless people.
- To provide help under health & nutrition services for women and children.
- To establish library and reading rooms in needy communities.
- To create Training/education centre and health centre.
- To publish newspaper, magazine, journals and to reproduce works of arts, literature, science, crafts and other allied works/collections of works of arts for instruction and imparting useful knowledge.
- To provide help/shelter/facilities for old people, children and disabled persons for their welfare.
- To organise forums, seminars, camps etc for spreading good living habits, moral values, Ghanaian culture, and methods of developing self confidence etc and to create centres throughout the country for the above activities.
- To work for uplifting poor rural/village people for their overall development.
- Provide scholarship/Financial help to poor rural/village people for their overall development.
- To provide help to people suffering from Natural calamities such as flood, Earthquakes, motor accidents etc.
- To provide free legal advice to poor people.
- To create awareness among the people regarding AIDS etc.
- To educate people against taking drugs and Alcohol.
- To arrange land, building and other facilities for running school/college institution/Library etc.
- To raise funds through collection, donation or subscription and other means and invest money or incur expenditure in such manner as shall promote the attainment of aims and objectives of WHERE NGO.
- To undertake any other work or assignment which may be for the general welfare of the people.